Ever since I failed the audition for Lector last year, I believe that I will never be reading or saying anything to the congreation during mass time.
But I was wrong. Mark called me a few days ago and asked me to make the annoucement for GRAINS during this Sat mass. I was abit surprised but was happy to do so, especially since the script was already prepared, all I need to do was read. Sounded simple. And I still like to do this kinda thing. Maybe, I am too show off for my own good.
Looked thru the document, there isn't any difficult word. Can relatively read thru it easily. So I think should be ok la.
Mark also left instructions that I got to go to the parish sect or the priest doing the mass to let either of them know that the person making the annoucement has been changed. Sounds easy enough then.
Will do some practise and see what I can do.
Friday, September 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment