Anxious and worried about many things.
Yeps! That descripes me to a perfect 'T'. I am the panicky kind, I worry and worry and worry think and think and plan and plan. Yet, most times, all those that I worry, all those that I fear do not come true. It's just me being anxious and worried and driving everyone crazy.
Yet, when I trust in the Lord, God, I always get a soothing feeling, I know that He is there for me, he is there to hold me should I fall, and even if I fall, it shall not be such a great big fall that I will loose my life. Coz HE is there to hold me.
Nothing is impossible for him when I give my trust to him. Let him take over my life and things will work out the way he wants them to.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment