Got back my results for 2nd semester and I am happy to say, I got rather decent grades for my modules.
All this time, I was scared stiff and kept praying just for a mere pass which is C and if I can get C+ I'll be very happy already especially for the Law Module.
Once again, God has heard my prayers and answered them. Not only did he bless me with more than C, I got an A and B- for the 2 main modules! Wow! I'm speechless!
I expected myself to do badly with all the emotional, mental and physical things I was going thru just before the exams. But wow! A and B- for the 2 main modules... I'm so happy and thankful to God.
Not only did he pass me, I think the results are "flying colors" in my standard! I've never received such good grades before in all my years of studies.
I've very happy. Some may say B- is not good. I don't care. I passed everything! And B is definitely better than C anyday anytime. That's good enough for me.
Thank you Dear Lord for hearing my prayers and blessing me with such good grades! Thank you for the wisdom that you infused into my brain and helped me thru the exams. Thank you for having big moderations!!
Yes, so now, I'm moving on to Semester 3 already. Halfway through this program already and just need to grit my teeth and very soon, all this will be over. Come next year Jan, both Hubby and I will be doing our programs together with different institutions, we'll be able to motivate each other better, hopefully.
Thank you Dear Lord, once again!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment