Mass this morning was celebrated by Father Robert. But the homily was given by Father William Goh, the 'zi dong' (worked-up) priest.
He has a signature action. The moment he remove his watch, he's gonna start with his homily, when he puts his watch back on, his homily is ending. And usually, he gives very long homily.
His topic today... I cannot really remember now. But what I can remember is this statement.
"If you are passionate about God, you will want to read His words everyday."
So very very true! Over all these months, I've tried to make myself to that or pray more regulary but somehow, the attack of the evil one will be much stronger than my 'want' to do all these and after just a few days of doing it, I stop.
I think I MUST at least read the daily readings EVERY single day from now onwards! And as much as possible, spend time reflecting on the passages and blog.
Since blogging seems to be the only thing that is making me so engrossed over!
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment