I realised, I blog quite often in my 2 other blogs. Hence, in an attempt to make myself more faithful, I should keep a journal that captures my faith journey.
May not be the best, but at least, I think, it will encouraged me to read the bible at least that tiny wee bit more!
And this came about ever since the retreat that I went last Sunday in CTK. Coz Fr Bill Heng asked if we have journals, and I raised my hand thinking that it's a records of our daily lives. It was not till hubby asked me again then I realised that Fr. Bill Heng was talking about FAITH JOURNAL!! *malu*
So since that time, I was thinking of starting one.. so that I din lie to Father. Lying is a SIN leh!! Was thinking of getting a book or some kind of dairy etc.. And just last nite as I was lying down on our bed (having dozed off in front of the TV for a good 1 hour) when suddenly the solution was so clear to me!
Have a blog. It's also a journal just that I don't have to pick up a pen to write in it. And I did not have this great idea myself. I swear I really 'hear' myself thinking: "start a blog on my faith!" Of course, I firmly believe, this came from the Holy Spirit!
So here it is.. my start of my faith journal. I probably should do a kind of intro of how I came to my faith and things... but that can wait.. Too much writting in blogs for 1 working day. =P
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment