Was on the bus home fm town earlier and began to think abt my discussion with Dir on coming Wed.
Can't help but feeling worried though I have been asking for prayers to do His will. And then it occur to me. I have been asking ppl to pray for me, but me, myself seem to be taking it too lightly! I haven't been praying about it at all but just merely 'add' to my default prayers!!
And if that's what I have been doing, then of course I don't know what is the will right?!! Gosh!
Also, there was also some other thoughts and 'insights' that I had earlier.. but now when I'm trying to blog, the thoughts vanished.. *sigh*
Will try to recall it and then note it down so that I can alwasy have a reference in future.
Sunday, August 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment