Thursday, November 23, 2006

Dream

I've just had the most scarly dream I ever had had in my entire 26 years of living on mother earth! And the best part? I dreamt a "Part 1" and "Part 2" dream. -_-"

It all happened yesterday evening. I was down with a slight flu and hence pop a tablet within 30 mins, I can feel my eyes closing on me and I decided to snooze for a while to let the med wear off before working and I dreamt my Part 1 of the horrible dream.

I dreamt that I was given warning from my manager in front of all the directors and big shots at work for turning up late, taking more MC than necessary and for taking long lunches. I was not given a chance to speak hence just kept quiet. Before I knew it, I woke up. Since it was just a dream, I forgot about it.

But early this morning, just before I was supposed to wake up to do yoga. I had another dream similiar to this. But this was much much worse. I dreamt that I was sacked from work! *horrors* My boss was screaming at me for not doing my work and I can hear, see and feel myself in the dream. I can feel mysely sms-ing to my boss to ask him for help. That I really need my job and all. It was sooo real.

The horrible part about this dream was that it was so real, I woke up when my alarm rang and I was still on the bed, I find myself doupting if I had really been sacked yesterday and was thus re-playing the scene in my head! It took awhile for me to just separate the dream from the reality!

Since I cannot sleep anymore, I got out of bed and attempted to do some yoga. I cannot even concentrate on it. It was much later till I've done my alternate nostrils breathing that my brain was calm enough to tell me, no, I was not sacked yesterday, neither will I be sacked today. What I had seen was just a bad dream. My co is going to send me for further education, why should they sacked me now. It WAS a dream.

Slowly, my brain and heart were on the same track.

Since, it was still early and after such a disturbing dream, where else can I turn to but God, I sat in front of the altar and started praying ernestly. Calm came over me but still I have had no answer to that horrible dream.

As I sit here to reflect on it, I think it could be my subsonscious coming up to hunt me with all my misdeavours or was it coz that hubby has recently ended his contract and I am worried sick? I'm not sure yet.

But I guess 1 thing is certain, God seem to have shown me if I continue with my misbehaviours, the consequences are there. It's up to me to pick which route I'm gonna end up in.

No comments: