It's proven to me once again, that God will never never forsake us and when we pray and ask God for guidance, he will be there.
For the last few weeks, I have been searching for a tablet or notebook for my course commencing in Jan 07. Prayed about it. I don't need a super duper powerful machine. But I need something lightweight, portable & costs me under $2K.
Was thinking of going to SITEX this weekend to check out the machines and would you believe it?
I got my machine already!! Even before going to SITEX. And best of all, it meets ALL my requirements.
Costs me only $1.4K with a good after sales and maintence guy that sort of comes with it.
SO, I say, "Seek and you shall find. Ask and it shall be given. Knock, and the door will be opened onto you."
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment