I've been praying that my re-ship with my BIL's will improve and that my sis will be able to have a more open
Then yesterday, hubby came with his bro to campus for lunch. So Irene and I joined them at the FJ. With my bias opinions of him, I have no idea why I actually agree to lunch with them. Probably coz I wanna see hubby? I don't know.
I was also preparing myself to not let my feelings show when I see him later. But! Surprisingly, after we met up, I was calm & did not feel any of the negativitiy that I would have previously felt. THAT was an improvement for me at least. And I thought, wow, that prayer really does help and work some sort of miracles into my life!
This morning, hubby told me that OBIL & his gf will also be going to SITEX tomorrow. We had planned to go after our dental appointment in the afternoon. I was mentally prepared that OBIL will be going with or without his gf, after all SITEX is still more of a "guys' thing". What I was not prepared was that hubby went on to say that they will be going after they went down to HDB to take a look at their showflats.
*Gasp!*
THIS, I was really not prepared. It doesn't seem so long ago that he broke up... but now he is planning for his home with this current gf? But come to think of it, it has already been 2 years since they broke up, just that mentally, I was not prepared that he and this current gf is gng to end up as husband and wife.
Was feeling low and despondent with this new piece of news. But as I was chatting with Wise on MSN. She said something to me that made me realise I am being my old doubtful self and not trusting in the Lord, God again. Someone who seems to want to hold the world on my own 2 shoulders and just not letting go and kept thinking and thinking of the same situation over and over again.
She said, we don't know what is God's plan for us. Maybe I can be a better person from their early union? Maybe the ex and him are wrong for each other hence the separation.
Yar... She's right. I don't know what is God's plan for us or why it happened the way it happened. But as long as my faith is in God that he only does the best for each of us then things will work out well.
And since when does God have to seek my opinions on what I am willing to agree or not agree on matters not concerning myself? This I questioned myself. Yah. Very true. God, being the creator of me, does not need me to tell him what to do. In fact, it's the other way round. HE telling me what to do! I think, I'm getting too full of myself. Trying to get the divine being to think like me.
These few days, Wise has been telling me, got to learn to live with OBIL. Got to have a big heart and learn to do it. She sounds so much more christian than I am and she's not one. Gosh.. feeling ashamed of myself too.
I'm not sure I can do it... but I will continue to pray that Family Prayer and have faith and believe in God, sooner or later, then I think I will be able to do it.
All things are possible with God.


No comments:
Post a Comment